JillianCurran

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Video and Pictures

I know I haven't written in a while but I have also been busy. First of all, I taped a video of Nate's performance with the help of Becky for letting me use her camera :) and got some good footage. I took all the pictures from the cruizer disk and online and saved them in my gscript. Therefore, I have all the elements besides the voiceover portion to work with. I hope to spend either tomorrow night or thurs in the lab trying to put all the footage down. In class on monday we learned how to tween the pictures so im excited to actually put my knowledge to use. I know the time is running out but for some reason I think I can do it all . I will just have to spend entire days in the Mac Lab but its nice in there..haha

Ok talk soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne O'Connell said...

Check out the entry in my blog. I have found a very cool tool to create a flash slideshow for your photos.

- RO

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home